Intent: The Big Ideas in Creative iMedia at ACS:
- Creativity – will equip learners with a range of practical skills and experience that will enable them to undertake practical projects with confidence.
- Resilience – to be able to analyse problems and be able to design, implement, test and review their own solutions to those problems.
- Wider Knowledge – to be able to understand and explain the impact of digital technology on the individual and wider society.
- Hands on approach – will allow the learners freedom to explore areas of the course which interest them such as digital photography and web design.
- Employability skills – will provide learners with transferable skills which will enhance employability in the digital media sector. This is a big focus of this course
Please see the learning journey for each year group to see how these are mapped within our Creative I-Media curriculum: