Intent: The Big Ideas in Drama at ACS:
- To know a variety of techniques and how to use them.
- To know the key features of techniques and why they are essential.
- To understand the different approaches to developing both scripted and devised pieces of performance work.
- To develop and demonstrate positive social skills to enhance school life and beyond.
- To use drama as a tool to explore social, moral and cultural issues and opinions within the world in which we live.
Please see the learning journey for each year group to see how these are mapped within our Drama curriculum: